FIMO EFFECTS polymer clay 56g block
Fimo EFFECTS polymer clay 56g block
- Fimo soft clay comprises many standard colours and is very strong in metallics and translucents (Fimo Effects colours).
- You can mix any colour with another.
- Fimo Soft / Effects Polymer clay is very easy to work.
- Each block of Fimo is 56g (2oz) weight
How do you harden items made from FIMO?
Once you have finished shaping FIMO, you need to harden the clay. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Preheat the oven to 110°C.
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or aluminium foil.
- Leave the modelled item to harden in the oven for 30 minutes.
- For best results, use an oven thermometer to check the temperature during hardening.(don't overheat as this can give off toxic fumes !)
Important: FIMO models are only completely hardened once they have cooled down. Once cool, you can also continue working on the modelled pieces (painting, varnishing, polishing, etc.)
Once baked and cooled, Fimo Soft is hard and permanent and can be cut, sawn, glued, varnished, painted or added to.
- The following Fimo shades contain mica particles (for those of you interested in mica shift techniques) : -08 -11 -27 -28 -38 -58 -81